Screenpresso is a new application for take screenshots It has some very interesting features that convinced me to comment on it here. Some of the functionalities of this tool are:
- Capture windows or regions on the screen (with the possibility to recapture a region as a memory)
- We can make captures with scroll, something very useful and that few programs bring
- Save a capture history
- Comes with a basic image editor
- It allows adding arrows, speech bubbles, shapes, resizing and cropping, etc.
- Possibility of sharing the captures by email or Twitter
- And much more
What I liked about this little program is that we can use it with or without installation. When we run the installed, it asks us if we want to just run it without installing, or it gives us the option to install it on the computer, this will depend on the use we are going to give it, it may be portable or not.
In the features section of the software they have a comparison table with a free version and a pro version, however there is not yet a pro version available. So this leaves you to think about what is going to happen with the free version, if they are going to limit its functionalities or instead add more to the paid version, hopefully it will be the second option.
They can download Screenpresso from the official site, it only weighs 2.4MB, and Windows XP users have to have Microsoft .NET Framework installed for it to work.
Seen at Web Resources Depot