I am constantly looking for good applications for take screenshots, there are many that are complete but for a fee, there are other free ones with very good features like the one I found today. Is named PicPick, and I liked it because it comes with excellent features that caught my attention, and best of all, it's free.
Once installed, add a cone in the system tray, from where we can access all its functionalities, by clicking with the right button we display all the options, in addition to which we can also control it using keyboard shortcuts. But what better than to see the following summary of its characteristics:
- Not so basic editor for captures, it also allows adding effects such as arrows, borders, shadows, etc.
- Screen capturer, already by regions, full screen, active window, etc.
- Color picker (to get the color code on the screen)
- Screen magnifier
- Pixel ruler, to make measurements on the screen
- Angle protractor
- Coordinate measurements
- Blackboard (for making handwritten notes on the screen)
PicPick has a very light installer, it only weighs 1.2MB and does not consume as many resources if we consider the functionalities it has, at the moment it is taking up 11MB of RAM.
Seen on ToThePC